Tissue Conditioner is a concentrate mixture of inactive proteins to block non-specific protein binding activity associated with tissue specimens, when performing immunoperoxidase staining procedures. Residual aldehyde groups left after formaldehyde fixation are inactivated by the use of Tissue Conditioner. This reagent will not destroy endogenous peroxidase-like activity. For the desctruction of such activity use Endo/Blocker (Cat. No. M69). Tissue conditioner contains 0.05% Sodium Azide as a preservative. This product is compatible with all immunoperoxidase detection systems, manufactured by Biømeda.
This reagent is a component of Biømeda’s immunoperoxidase kits. Its function is the preparation of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections destined for immunoperoxidase staining procedures.
Refrigerate at 4°C. Do not freeze.
Preparation of Working Reagent: 1. Transfer 2 mL of 1X Automation Buffer into a test tube.
2. Add 2 drops of Tissue Conditioner and mix.
nstructions for Use of Tissue Conditioner: 1. Deparaffinize the tissue sections and bring the slides to 1X Automation Buffer.
2. Blot slides on aqueous blotting pad.
3. Introduce diluted Tissue Conditioner.
4. Incubate for 5 minutes at 37°C.
5. Blot slides on aqueous blotting pad.
6. Introduce primary antibody and proceed with the immunoperoxidase staining.